Pages

cash

NewsBlunt


web stats

11 Dec 2013

Metro TV Anchor Ignatius Annor in gay scandal; Victim says he deceived him after sucking him





Metro TV News Anchor, Ignatius Annor is in a sex scandal which could land him some years imprisonment if and only if he is found guilty of his unwarranted and illegal act which the laws of Ghana ugly frowns on.

The Anchor lured a Graduate from University of Ghana whose name was given as ‘Mingle’ that he will help him land a juicy job in the Media and some undisclosed amount of money if he gives in to his anal pleasures. The ‘intelligent’ Graduate who gave in to his (Ignatius Annor) proposal was deceived by the Anchor after he had his way.

“…he was giving me pressure to come to his place and talk about something; when I got there he asked me to play with his manhood. Initially, I didn’t want to do it but he asked me not to be afraid and promised to give me money and a job…so I played and sucked his manhood till he ejaculated. After ***********, he failed to honour his part of the deal and gave me Ghc10 cedis and moved into his Black Nissan Altima with registration number 775-13, with the excuse that he has no money at that particular moment. I told him we did not agree on this amount and so if he hears anything outside, he should not blame me,” he stressed.


The infuriated Ignatius Annor who refuted on OKAY FM said ““I don’t understand, who is that?… Honestly, honestly this is one thing I don’t have time for, I don’t know who this person is to be frank with you, I do not live in Banana Inn,I live at Teshie so I guess it’s a mix up somewhere. Yes I’m Ignatius of Metro TV and that’s what is it, I don’t know why somebody would want to capitalize on my fame to whatever it is but sorry I don’t know who this person is,” he told Ohenenana Kwame Amo on Okay FM.