Pages

cash

NewsBlunt


web stats

9 Dec 2013

TERRIBLE! INCEST: Girl Gets Pregnant From Her 24 Yr Old Elder Brother in Calabar

TERRIBLE! INCEST: Girl Gets Pregnant From Her 24 Yr Old Elder Brother in Calabar
A 24-year-old man, Ndifreke Uko was said to have impregnated his younger sister, Otobong Uko. 

The unfortunate incident which occurred at  Ikang Etta Street in Calabar , the Cross River State capital, has left residents to wonder why the two siblings will engage in such an abominable act.



Otobong Narrated her ordeal saying:   “My brother has been having regular sex with me until I suddenly realized what the whole thing was all about.

“When I noticed it, I told my father, but he advised me not to make it public, until three months after, when I realized that I had missed my period.