Pages

cash

NewsBlunt


web stats

29 Aug 2014

IK Ogbonna Names His '17 Most Beautiful Women'







Who is the Prettiest?
"Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Prettiest of Them All" Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna has the answer.
The actor has been in the news for the past 2 weeks following
 the gay and gigolo rumours surrounding his name.
 
"I love women" he keeps saying, well, he has presented us with  the list of women he loves.
The actor who revealed to Pulse.ng that his taste in women is 'out of this horoscope' took to his Instagram page on 28 August 2014 to make a photo collage of his top 17 women.
According to the actor, his list is based on their character, looks and presence.
Here we go with the list? Who is missing?


 
Rita Dominic, Yvonne Okoro, Ezinne Akudo, Malkia Hamisakadomo, Samo and Sarah Ofili.
I know So many pretty ladies .. But to round up d month of august I decided to post pix of 12 of the most beautiful women I know .. Now beauty is more than d eyes can see .. It's in it character , ur looks , ur presence, who u are and d queen in u . He wrote.

DJ Cuppy, Munachi Abbi, Amber Rose, Anna Banner, Joselyn Dumas, and his Colombian girlfriend Sonia
And finally ... I have overcome d hardest 1hour of my life ... It was not easy ... Believe me I have gone Tru so many pictures and profiles in d past one hour and here are my final six @cuppymusic @munachiabii @muvarosebud @annaebiere , (my beautiful Onyinye ) @sonialareinaa and that ghanian goddess @joselyn_dumas .
IK Ogbonna once revealed to Pulse.ng that he has a crush on "that ghanian goddess" Joselyn Dumas.

Genevieve Nnaji, 'Yvonne Nelson', 'Jackie Appiah', 'Adunni Ade', Dunnie O. According to the actor, his list would not be complete without the above mentioned.
The list won't be complete till I make mention of these selected beauties @jackieappiah @genevievennaji @iamadunniade @missdunnieo @yvonnenelsongh .. So here u have my top 17 most beautiful women