Pages

cash

NewsBlunt


web stats

8 Sept 2014

Fans console Chika Ike As Actress loses father

Sad News:

 Another Nigerian celebrity has lost someone very dear to them...Chike Ike has lost her father, the actress recently revealed.
The Nollywood actress on September 6, 2014 posted a photo of her late dad on social network Instagram with the caption ‘RIP My first love I miss you. Words can't explain how much it hurts. I Will always love you Dad’.Chike Ike's late father
Reports say Chike’s father had been battling a prolonged illness and
has travelled to India for treatment two years ago due to same illness.

The actress has been met with condolences from her many fans;

Take heart sweetie, God knows best may his soul rest in perfect peace', @2006david wrote.

'U are his female version... May God FORGIVE his sins n May his soul rest in perfect peace', @tosin_jimoh wrote.

Soo Sorry for this Loss Pie... Only God gives or takes. I understand this pain. My prayers with you. Keep me posted and together in strength Gods grace abounds daily. Sorry for your lossCoco'@colletteorji wrote.